Who we are!!
VeaChoc with a mission to Eradicate Anemia from the world.
1. Company Information
- This Website is owned and operated by Aspirar Sphere Pvt. Ltd.
- Vea Choc is a trading name of Aspirar Sphere Pvt. Ltd.
- Aspirar Sphere is a private limited company registered in India (Company number – ) with its registered address at
#4, Behind Gowri Residency, Bhuvaneswari Nagar, Kenchanapura Cross, Kengeri, Bangalore – 560056
- Three ways to contact us:-
a. By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
b. By telephone: 9844081956
c. In writing to the registered address as listed above.
- All prices stated on the website are in Rupees and inclusive of Indian value.
- All prices are exclusive of delivery costs unless otherwise stated. Delivery costs are set out on the Delivery Information page and confirmed on the checkout pages of the Website.
- In the unlikely event of an incorrect price being displayed on the Website, Vea Choc reserves the right not to fulfill the order. In such circumstances, the Customer shall be notified by email, informed of the correct price, and given the option to proceed with the order paying any additional amount due or to cancel the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. Payment and Security
- All payments are processed securely through Net-Banking, G-Pay, COD.
- Payments made over the telephone will also be securely processed through Razor Pay.
4. Availability and Substitution
- All goods are subject to availability. In the event of any Goods being unavailable for delivery, Vea Choc shall notify the customer by email and give the option to cancel the order, await stock availability.
- Contents can vary slightly from the image displayed and the contents tab should be referred to for full listings.
- For the safe transit and delivery of Goods, the arrangement and packaging of items may be different from those shown in Website images.
- All weights shown on this website are approximate. Where a product or sweet has a weight or quantity, this may vary.
- Reasonable endeavors are made to ensure the integrity and validity of the information displayed. However, Vea Choc reserve the right to make alterations without notice to any part of the website and stock levels.
- All address information must be sufficient and accurate including postcode and the recipients’ telephone number.
- Vea Choc shall not be liable for late or non-delivery.
- Goods will be delivered by a reputable third party courier. The Goods are deemed to be delivered once confirmed as such by the courier tracking information.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone will be at the address to take delivery of the Goods. Where the courier is unable to deliver the Goods, a calling card will be left at the address with contact details to arrange collection or re-delivery of the Goods. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time, the Goods shall be returned to Vea Choc and a charge will be made for re-delivery to the original or an alternative address.
- Customers can request a specific delivery date, and Vea Choc will make reasonable endeavours to arrange delivery for this day, based on courier delivery times. However, no guarantee is offered and Vea Choc shall have no liability for any loss or damage due to earlier or later delivery to that requested.
- We shall have no liability to you for any damage to products or impact on delivery that is caused by an event that is beyond our reasonable control.
Whilst Vea Choc shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of this Website and/or it’s service.
Vea Choc excludes all liability for any claims, losses, demands, and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data, and any other consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the Customer’s use or inability to access this Website and/or it’s service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise provided that nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient’s statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the Goods supplied.
8. Copyrights: ©Aspirar sphere 2019. All rights reserved.
Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in India as of now.
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained in this Website provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.